Archisketch Forums

Device will not power on

Hello, my Archisketch device will not power on, although it is charged. I have watched your videos and followed their instructions, holding the power button for more than five seconds. The device’s led doesn’t glow while it is “charging”. Can you help me to replace the device? Thank you

We experienced the same issue/problem with 1 of our units.
(my sense is the devices can not be charged for an extended period)
That same unit has a hinge issue too - it is no longer tight - there is “play”.

Please respond, Archisketch team.

Hello, kent.

We will provide a detailed procedure for fixing or returning hardware in failure, within the next week.

Thank you.

Mine does the same thing. I charged it and it wont power up. No light came on when I plugged it in. My hinge has play too. I have sent several emails with no response, I found this forum. I was looking forward to using this but this has been a frustrating process to seek help.

Can i get a copy of that as well please?

Any update? would it be possible for you to mail me a new one and I will put the unusable device in the box and ship back?

Hello, brentf.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

We are still analyzing the issue and also setting up return procedure.

We’ll let you know when we are ready.

Thank you.

Hello,
8 days have passed since you last replied that you would “provide a detailed procedure for fixing or returning the hardware in failure, within the week”. Can you share an update with me? Thank you

1 Like

It’s been almost 2 weeks. Can’t you just send me a working one and I will put the defective one in the box. Been trying to be patient. I know you are a startup up really need to work on the customer service here.

Hello, It’s now been 25 days since I reported the power issue. It’s been 20 days since you said that you would have a “detailed procedure”, “within the next week”. Sadly, I cannot recommend your product. First, the iOS app was unusable, with minimal tutorials. Since that time, you’ve updated the app, but I can’t use it, because my device is faulty. How will you remedy this situation? Thank you

1 Like

Does anyone from the Archisketch team monitor this forum? Please reply.

Hi, Kent
We’ve been working on how to fix this problem and I send a message for the next step.
Please, check your inbox. I’m sincerely sorry about the inconvenience.

Hi, Brentf
We’ve been working on how to fix this problem and I send a message for the next step.

Hi, ITA

Me too.
My Archisketch also Can’t switch-on & Can’t charge battery now.
How can I do next ?

Hi, Fondyu

I’m having the same issue, device won’t accept a charge or turn on. Tried many different cables.