Archisketch Forums

Device not compatible

I have a OnePlus 6 (Android 9.0.4). I download the app at the Google Play Store but when I try to connect the devices it says “Your device is not compatible with this version”. … What is the solution?

Hi Josep. We will have an update of the app ready by Friday at latest, and in that update the error would be fixed. But just to be sure, can you check your phones model number by going to Settings -> About and write it here?

Ok thanks we will wait for the update

One Plus 6 T Model number

ONEPLUS A6013

Model is OnePlus A6003 , Android version 9.0.4

Thanks

Josep

Thanks for listing your model numbers. The update which will be released today will solve the compatibility problem.

Hi developers, I have exactly the same problem. My smartphone is Nokia 8 Sirocco , Android 9

Hi arnauml

Can you submit the model number of your device?

Thanks

Hi still working on theupdate of the app?

TA - 1005 , 3.0

El dl., 25 de febr. 2019, 9:29, Archisketch via ARCHISKETCH archisketch@discoursemail.com va escriure:

Hi Josep

We have updated the application. Is it still not working?

Thanks. We will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Hi still see the same error No compatible Device Found_ ONEPLUS A6003, is true the app is update from 21th feb but still not working :frowning:

“SO-04J”
This is one of Sony XperiaXZPremium’s model.
Please!!

Hi Josep and fondyu

We are working on an update to solve your problem. We will let you know when it is done.

Same problem with my Honor View 20 android 9
App not showing on my Honor 8 or 9

Hi

We will look into why it does not work on your Honor View 20, and let you know when it is solved. But just to be sure, can you check your phones model number by going to Settings -> About and write it here?

What Android version do you have on 8 and 9?

Android 5 on the 8 and 7 on the 9

Hi
I have here the same problem, the application is working but when I try to connect the devices it says “Your Phone is NOT Supported by Archisketch application.”
I have a LG6 with Android 8
What can I do?
Thank you

Yes that’s the same for my Honor View 20 android 9, app not showing in Play store for my Honor 8 or 9