Archisketch Forums

Can't download the App - Device not compatible

I have a Huawei P10 (Android 8.0.0). I wanted to download the app at the Google Play Store. I can find the Archisketch App but there is no download button. Instead it says “Your device is not compatible with this version”.
So what are the requirements?

Hi. The Huawei P10 is not compatible with our application. The compatible devices are:

Asus: Zenfone ARES

Google: Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel2, Pixel2 XL, Pixel3, Pixel3 XL, Nexus 5X

HMD Global: Nokia 6 (2018), Nokia 6.1 Plus, Nokia 7 Plus, Nokia 7.1 / 7.1 Plus, Nokia 8, Nokia 8

Huawei: Honor 8X, Honor 10, Honor View 10 Lite, Mate 20 Lite, Mate 20 Pro, nova 3, nova 3i, P20, P20 Pro Porsche Design Mate RS, Porsche Design Mate 20 RS

LG: G7 One, G7 ThinQ, Q6, V35 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, G6, V30, V30 ThinQ

Motorola: Moto G6, Moto G6 Plus, Moto X4

OnePlus: OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T, OnePlus 6, OnePlus6T, OnePlus 3T

Samsung: Galaxy A5 (2017), Galaxy A6 (2018), Galaxy A8, Galaxy A8+ (2018), Galaxy J7 (2017), Galaxy J7 Pro Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+

Sony: Xperia XZ3, Xperia XZ1, Xperia XZ1 Compact, Xperia XZ2, Xperia XZ2 Compact

Vivo: X23

Xiaomi: Mi 8, Mi 8 SE, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Mix 3

iPhone: iPhone SE / 6S / 7 / 8 / X / Xr / Xs

I have ZTE AXON7 device with Android 8.0.0 installed. Tried to install Archisketch APP from Play Market and there was notice “Your device isn’t compatible with this version”. Could you please check.

Hi,

thanks for the information. I tried to download the app with mit Samsung J7 (2017) but at the Google Playstore the app is not traceable. I sent the download link to my phone but it only shows “not found”. Would you please check. Thanks!

Hi.

I will check it. If you have time can you check the model number of your phone? You can see it under Settings -> About phone ->Model Number. It should start with something like: SM-J7… If you are able to find it, please write it as a response to this. Thanks!

Hi,

yes the model number is SM-J730F

Thanks!

I have a OnePlus 6T, the app (which I had to find an apk for as it is no longer in the google store) says “No compatible phone found” and I cannot get further than the “calibration” process.

It says point at the floor and click, I do, nothign happens.